The National Baseball Congress World Series has been held in Wichita since 1935, with independent and summer league teams from across the country making their run at a National Championship for 89 years.
The 2023 NBC World Series will be held August 3rd-12th at Eck Stadium, located on Wichita State University’s campus. Tyler Field at Eck Stadium is a turf field, and has a capacity of 5,655.
- The 2023 NBC World Series will consist of a 16 team field
- August 3-8 will be pool play, with four pools of four teams, and each team playing three games. If your team plays on the 3rd, you will play August 3,5 and 7. If your team plays August 4, you will play the 4th, 6th & 8th for pool play.
- The top three teams from each pool advance to the single-elimination round starting August 9.
- The top team in each pool receives a bye for the first game of bracket play.
- Single elimination will run through August 12th, when the 2023 NBC World Series Champion is crowned.
- All games are played at Eck Stadium
- August 3-10th games are at: 12:00, 3:00, 6:00 and 8:30pm
- August 11th semi-finals games are at 6:00 and 8:30pm
- August 12th Championship game is at 7:00pm
- 1st – $18,000
- 2nd – $15,000
- 3rd – $9,000 – two teams
- 5th – $5,000– two teams
- 7th – $4,000 – two teams
The NBC World Series play is governed by NCAA Rules, with listed exceptions.
(a) The hidden ball play is illegal in the NBC World Series.
For a complete NBC World Series handbook and team rules for your team, email tournament director Katie Woods at email@example.com.